ESPRITBIKER

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Tout est achetable, même les grévistes (français)

polmar
    polmar

Masculin

Ma Moto
    Modele: Sportster 1200R
    Année: 2006

Tout est achetable, même les grévistes (français) Empty Tout est achetable, même les grévistes (français)

Message par polmar Mer 10 Fév 2010 - 14:29

Tranche de vie d'un homme d'exception

Extrait de l'éloge mortuaire de Joe Bouadana le 27 janvier 2010.

He was born on August 9th 1939

Joe was working a flight from New York to Paris, and just as they approached the French coast line they heard that the French air traffic controllers were on strike.......again. So Paris airport was closed. All air traffic was being diverted to Geneva or other near by airports within Europe. Joe just happened to be in the cockpit as the Captain was talking to air traffic control, the crew were tired and had been looking forward to their good baguette sandwich and a nice cold beer. As you were all aware, Joe never took no for an answer. He asked the Captain for permission to speak to the controllers. He spoke to them at length in French and a few minutes later he said to the captain - "OK We Are Landing". The Captain, who did not speak a word of French, was amazed and intrigued as to what Joe had said to them; "I'll tell you later, just land the F#*king Plane before those suckers change their mind". So they landed at the deserted airport - the only transatlantic flight to get in that day. After the passengers had deplaned, the Captain, who by this time was getting very nervous, walked to the back of the plane where he found Joe breaking the seals on the Duty Free liquor carts and piling 6 bottles of scotch into a bag. Now the Captain is really worried. "I promised the ATC guys 6 bottles of scotch if they let us in, so we got to pay up"! The Captain was just beside himself because he was giving away the company liquor. "Don't worry Captain, I will sort it out with them when I get back. They are gonna thank me for all the money I saved them on the gas and the hotel bills." Which is what he did when he got back to Kennedy with the help of his long suffering supervisor.

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 2 Mai 2024 - 22:02